Tuesday, May 19, 2020

CLEAN HEADLIGHTS ON YOUR CAR

Foggy Headlights? Well you should be glad to know there is an easy way to clean that smudge that builds up on your headlights.


All you need is:

Toothpaste
Soft bristle toothbrush
Damp paper towels or damp soft cloth

Apply toothpaste in circular motion using a toothbrush. Let stand for 1 minute. Then wipe clean.

Easy right? I know it's seems odd that an annoying problem such as foggy headlights can be fixed that easy. No expensive equipment or formula's needed.

This is a problem that annoys many of us and I simply wanted to share this secret that a friend's father provided me. I was skeptical at first but I tried anyway. I mean it beats getting new headlamp assemblies, or using those harsh smelling chemicals. So I urge you to try this before doing something else and let me know how well this quick tip works for you.






No comments:

Post a Comment